We created a proprietary one-stop-shop solution called Payment Gateway for colleges and foundations to securely and quickly capture the moment of altruism felt by individuals, like those who want to give to your organization.
- Incorporation of modern payment methods for secure one-time AND recurring donations via Apple Pay, Google Pay, eCheck, and Credit Cards.
- Donors do not have to create an account or share hardly any personal/identifying information, instead it's one click to give.
- Security and data storage. Authorize.Net, the backend Payment Service Provider, is used to authorize, capture, and settle donations and is annually certified for PCI DSS compliance.
- The Interface is built right into your unique website. Source Allies provides all of the developer documentation and code needed to seamlessly integrate this solution with ease at your leisure.
- The interface fits on one page with no additional clicks or redirection.
- It is responsive for all mobile devices and tablets.
- An unlimited number of designation options for programs and initiatives for your unique organization.
- Aggregated and customized reporting, including Apple Pay/Google Pay data.
- Payment Gateway is not a CRM (like BlackBaud) but instead a one-stop-shop donor solution built into your website, like a widget. Payment Gateway and your current CRM’s are not mutually exclusive; they can be used in tandem.
- Payment Gateway uses a drop-in html module, enabling teams to get up and running quickly. We keep you updated on new features and make it easy for you to add those features to your site.
To see what is involved in using our Payment Gateway, please take a look at our Developer Documentation.