Who we are looking for:
- The person that solves the hard problems
- The goto person - even when you do not have experience with a particular technology or system
- The person recognized across teams and projects as always having a creative solution to a problem
- The person who is always learning some new tool or technology outside of work, always honing their craft and keeping an eye on the trends in the enterprise Java development space
- Team leads with a history of completing projects that satisfy stakeholders across the enterprise
- People who lead - even when they are not asked to
If this is you, Source Allies has a great place for you on our team of top notch software developers .
What we work on:
Interesting projects that share a common theme - using technology to deliver value.
A few of the tools and technologies we're using:
We work with a lot of technologies, and the stack is always changing to suit the problem at hand. We're always learning something new. We bring change to organizations through personal and technical leadership - are you up to the challenge?
An initial half-hour phone screen will be conducted by one of our developers.
If selected you'll proceed to a technical interview given by a panel of developers. You will be asked to demonstrate and discuss your skills and why you're a good fit for our team.
If you are a fit after that we will bring you into the office to meet the team.
If you are the person that will not post their resume for fear of the recruiters knocking down your door, we're looking for you. Get in touch with us, come see how good a truly professional software development position can be.
We offer competitive compensation and a company benefits package including paid training, paid time off, paid holidays as well as medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible benefits, company paid life insurance and a company matched 401k plan.
Please send your resume to:
For questions, call 515.279.2640